Monday, October 12, 2009

I was looking for pictures of Dr. House for my costume

http://images.google.com/images?q=dr.+house&hl=en&safe=off&rlz=1C1GGLS_en-USUS293US307&sa=N&um=1

And I opened most of the images as tabs, and found myself in this personal page with an embedded chat room:


Where I awkwardly decide to think aloud:

Darrelkun: Aw ••
Gangurogurl: study*
Gangurogurl: yeah I know right?
Gangurogurl: so it's ike, I'm teaching myself.
Coolcameracat: lawl
Gangurogurl: I had a sensei in high school though, he taught me some stuff. because he used to be an english teacher in japan.
Coolcameracat: I just finished my hw due at midnight
Gangurogurl: yatta!
Coolcameracat: one minute before midnight
Coolcameracat: XD
Coolcameracat: COW KILLER!
Gangurogurl: XD
Darrelkun: br b watchin TB
Gangurogurl: cool
p3dal: I have no idea how I got onto this website
Coolcameracat: idk either
Coolcameracat: sorry
Coolcameracat: D:
p3dal: I was looking for pictures of Dr. House, and I heard this window making a clock noise
p3dal: and I am so incredibly baffled
Coolcameracat: lawl wtf
Gangurogurl: whoa, that's sort of funny
Gangurogurl: XD
Coolcameracat: oh
Coolcameracat: it might've been the house group or something on here
Coolcameracat: :/
Gangurogurl: maybe...
Gangurogurl: yeah
p3dal: ah
p3dal: http://images.google.com/images?rlz=1C1GGLS_en-USUS293US307&sourceid=chrome&q=dr.%20house&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wi
p3dal: first link
p3dal: It kills the google images iframe
Coolcameracat: yeah
p3dal: and automatically loads a chat room?
p3dal: I'm still not over myspace pages that start playing music
Coolcameracat: I ended up on a random person's page lawl
Gangurogurl: this is hilare.
p3dal: Now I'm accidentally finding myself in a chat room?



No comments:

Post a Comment